HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Lead (Email/Chat) to work on-site at our client's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll contribute to the development of best in class customer service operations while providing exceptional email, chat and other service support to customers.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company working to shape the future of financial services and improve the lives of customers in a meaningful way. Management responsibilities may follow with the growth of company customer service operations and demonstrated aptitude.
- Respond and resolve customer request and questions via email/chat.
- Triage and escalate customer questions, as necessary, in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure prompt and complete resolution of customer issues.
- Provide input and assist in evaluating technology needs for customer service operations.
- Develop scripted email/chat responses to customer questions and inquiries.
- Develop escalation processes for prompt and complete resolution of customer issues, including the development of best practices for efficient customer engagement.
- Collaborate with product, customer experience, and technology teams on cross-functional projects to create an exceptional customer experience.
- 4+ years experience in Customer Support
- Ability to handle assorted customer questions and issues, including challenging matters, resourcefully and with completeness and empathy
- Exceptional written and communication skills along with an acute attention to detail
- Working knowledge of credit card basics, and understanding of consumer lending products along with a willingness to become an industry expert
- Comfortable working with KPIs and delivering against goals and targets
- Skilled at leveraging technology resources and processes to increase efficiency and achieve results
- Familiarity with Zendesk, talkDesk, Happyfox or other Customer Support platforms
- Management experience a plus although not required
Commitment: This is an ongoing full-time position with opportunity for growth.