Location:New York, NY
HireArt is seeking a skilled Senior Designer to work on-site at our client Netamorphosis' New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. As Senior Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including branding, web design, design and art direction of content for diverse clients working in a range of industries.
You’ll work closely with a diverse team of creatives, analysts, digital marketers, and project managers to develop and deliver design solutions that help businesses and organizations achieve their greatest business potential.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt. You’ll have the opportunity to create impactful work and grow with the company, working closely with innovators and builders to help shape the future of the digital marketing landscape.
The ideal candidate for this role is highly skilled in a range of design technologies, including visual, web, and UX design, and has experience working with diverse creative and technical teams. You also have a detail-oriented and strategic approach to work, and you’re a great project manager, communicator, and collaborator.
- 4+ years of digital design experience (visual, web, UX)
- Portfolio showcasing relevant design work
- A solid and invested knowledge of user experience
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle (or similar), Photoshop, and InVision
- Able to create simple animations using After Effects
- Experience leading creative designers and content resources
- Experience working with developers and technical teams on multiple platforms
- Proactive, organized, and able to successfully manage competing priorities
- Excellent communicator and collaborator — able to clearly articulate design concepts and decisions, and comfortable receiving feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Previous experience with Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and/or SAP Hybris a huge plus!
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/