HireArt is seeking a skilled Graphic Designer to work on-site at our client Netamorphosis' New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. You’ll work closely with a diverse team of creatives, analysts, digital marketers, and project managers to develop and deliver design solutions that help businesses and organizations achieve their greatest business potential.
As Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of creative projects with a focus on branding, web design, visual design and art direction of content. We’re looking for designers with a passion for helping others, a fearlessness of the unknown and the capability to motivate and implement ideas into reality.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt. You’ll have the opportunity to grow into a full-time position with the company while working closely with innovators and builders to meet and exceed the expectations and to help shape the future of the digital marketing landscape.
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design
- Portfolio showcasing relevant design work
- Expertise in design layout, grouping, hierarchy, and typography
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- A detail-oriented and strategic approach to work
- Proactive, organized, and able to successfully manage competing priorities
- Excellent communicator and collaborator — able to clearly articulate design concepts and decisions, and comfortable receiving feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Skills in Invision, Sketch, and Omnigraffle a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/