Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, Eastern business hours
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping DotDash, one of the largest and fastest growing online publishers, find a Senior Sales Recruiter to help scale its Sales, Account Management and Revenue teams.
The ideal candidate will have sales recruiting experience, including experience recruiting sales leadership, and has worked within the online publishing space. All candidates should bring full-cycle sales recruiting experience and an understanding of the digital publishing landscape with a handle on the org structures of competitors.
As Senior Sales Recruiter, you will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing and building relationships with candidates to managing the offer process
- Build and maintain trusted strategic relationships with hiring managers, CROs, and sales operations leaders by providing expert talent acquisition advice, insights, and solutions on our recruiting and hiring process
- Review, edit, and post job descriptions on various job boards, and proactively build a robust pipeline with special attention to attracting diverse talent
- Work directly with hiring managers to scale hiring at speed while managing hiring experience
- Develop creative sourcing strategies for diverse sales and revenue talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Maintain data integrity practices and provide reporting insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies
- Provide top level candidate experience by clearly communicating expectations to hiring managers, interview panels, and external candidate
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, including 1+ years of sales recruiting experience
- Critical thinking skills to problem-solve and multi-task to manage a high volume of requisitions and candidates
- Excellent communication skills effectively partner with and advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- Ability to develop, structure, and execute hiring strategies
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- Experience using recruiting tools (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter); familiarity with Jobvite a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt. Candidates must be able to work during Eastern Timezone business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.