Expected Salary$50 - $53 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Writer to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll maintain the consistency and quality of written copy for help center and product blueprint content, and engage in continuous content development and improvement while working with clients and internal and external teams.
We’re seeking a Content Writer with outstanding writing and editing skills. The ideal candidate is experienced in product documentation and can distill complex concepts and product features into clear, accessible language. You're also comfortable meeting short deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail, and you thrive working both independently and as part of a team.
- Create compelling product documentation and guides that break down complex business products and concepts.
- Create and actively manage product documentation as source of truth for internal and external reference.
- Upload/publish content in a CMS (content management system).
- Partner with fast-moving partners to execute on complex projects.
- Represent the voice of the client to product teams by synthesizing key client feedback from multiple channels.
- Think big to develop innovative education and product growth solutions that drive business results.
- Meet tight publishing deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Copy/content writing experience, including content development and editing
- Experience in documentation/product documentation
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfortable using digital CMS
- Experience writing help center/blueprint content a plus
- Strong project and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.