Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Public Content Contractor (Russian) to work on-site at our client's Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and classify Russian-language content across social media platforms. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve products and ensure a quality user experience.
This is an opportunity to learn and contribute in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative startup environment, while creating a positive impact for millions of users. We're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in Russian. You have strong communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and are comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with diverse teams. Ideally, you also have a passion for social media and for creating an exceptional experience for users across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Bilingual fluency in Russian and English, with native Russian proficiency or recent immersive cultural experience
- Highly attentive to detail
- Tech savvy, and able to quickly learn new products and tools
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience and interest in social media and mobile/web apps
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Mountain View, CA.