Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$87.00 - $98.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an Editor/Motion Graphic Artist to join its Creative Experiences team, which drives the creative vision for the company’s brands/flagship apps and how they are perceived in the world.
In this role, you will function as a creative/executional resource (i.e. editing and designing digital marketing assets), but also demonstrate your ability to function at a high level, tracking project intake, resourcing/tracking the larger scope of work across the company’s Maker Team, and liaising with cross-functional teams regarding scheduling, expectations, assets, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a strong audio/visual storyteller and editor/animator hybrid (with light production experience and an interest in running systems) who can work in a mobile-first environment and act as a strong collaborative partner. You should be able to work independently from a brief as well as prioritize tasks/deliverables and track essential details across multiple projects.As an Editor/Motion Graphic Artist, you will:
- Edit marketing assets and social video content across the company’s family of apps.
- Design/Motion graphics for titles, end cards, branding elements, lower thirds, and various other product surfaces.
- Organize and string together footage for outside agencies.
- Ensure digital assets are delivered on-time and in line with expected creative quality.
- Work with the company’s editorial, social, marketing, and creative teams to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Upload videos and show packages to appropriate content management systems.
- 5+ years of editing/motion graphics experience on video marketing assets and social video content
- Strong video editing and motion graphics skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of narrative storytelling in combination with core marketing objectives
- Killer knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects as well as a strong working knowledge of Photoshop and other graphics applications
- Excellent knowledge of current industry standard audio/video formats and codecs
- Experience with digital content management systems and digital workflows, with a deep understanding of how to organize and manage content
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories across multiple platforms
- Experience with audio/video production/post-production utilizing current technologies (including live streaming)
- Experience working with digital new media and/or broadcast media production
Commitment: This is a full-time, 2-month contract position (with the potential to extend on a quarterly basis) staffed via HireArt with the team based in San Francisco, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and available to U.S.-based candidates who are local to Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; the Bay Area, CA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.; or Los Angeles.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.