Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an A.I. Product Data Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work on A.I. projects across a variety of products. You’ll help to ensure data quality and accuracy, and communicate trends and issues to help improve products and the overall user experience.
We’re seeking an A.I. Product Data Specialist who is self-motivated and highly detail-oriented, with a passion for innovative technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
Previous experience in a similar role working with data is an asset!
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, English, or similar
- Penchant for web technology (particularly AR/VR)
- Ability to quickly absorb training on products and tools
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter and able to work well autonomously
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experienced in various mobile, web, and social media apps
- Interest in product quality and user experience
- Previous experience in data labeling or verification a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.