Expected Salary$60 - $64 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a UX Content Strategist to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop, test, and optimize content related to new hardware products.
We’re seeking a UX content strategist with a background in developing content for hardware and software, particularly in the social media space. Ideally, you’re a proactive self-starter and collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content for hardware products.
- Support UX content for one or more features, working with design, marketing and research to write and test language.
- Monitor testing feedback for items to add to a fix list.
- Prioritize and make content fixes based on content insights and ongoing user research findings.
- Drive and monitor a list of product improvement suggestions.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with a developing set of content standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Experience working on content for both hardware and software, especially for social media products
- Experience partnering with diverse teams such as research, engineering, product design and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Proven experience assessing timelines and deliverables and managing time and workload
- A proactive self- starter who needs minimal supervision and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A cross-functional team player who is comfortable with ambiguity
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.