HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you will onboard a global team of freelancers and manage them to success!
You may spend your day refining training documentation, managing setup of freelancer tools, troubleshooting process and technology issues, or tracking and reporting on performance. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, as well as building upon nascent processes.
- Onboard and manage pool of contractors performing listing walkthroughs
- Manage performance tracking and reporting process
- Manage invoice and payment process
- Develop and continuously update training documentation and best practices
- Identify pain points in the process, and find solutions via both operations and internal product tools
- Share analysis and insights with broader team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in project management, operations, tech or strategy consulting
- Experience working with, or managing, a distributed network of freelancers a strong plus
- Good quantitative skills - competency in excel/spreadsheets a must
- Tech savvy, with the ability to provide troubleshooting support to contractors
- Excellent communication skills
Commitment: This is a 5 mo. contract.