HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide exceptional administrative support to leadership and contribute to cultivating an exceptional team environment.
We’re looking for someone experienced in administrative support with the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve goals and deliver on priorities.
The ideal candidate is also an outstanding communicator with a proven track record of being reliable, prepared, responsive, encouraging, and eager to learn.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and manage meeting preparations.
- Take meeting notes and manage agendas and follow-ups.
- Coordinate travel logistics on behalf of leadership.
- Assist with space planning for team moves and new hire seating.
- Plan and execute team events, off-sites, activities, and recognition moments.
- Work alongside and partner closely with the Executive Assistant on tasks and projects as needed.
- Greet office visitors and be the ultimate host.
- Cultivate team culture build effective relationships with other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience/education
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with leadership and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and deliver on priorities
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge and application of meeting collaboration tools
- A high level of organization with strong follow through and acute attention to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract through HireArt and based in San Francisco.