Expected Salary$17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Vehicle Operations Associate to work on-site at Sally’s Long Island City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll solve real-time logistical problems and perform tasks with calculated precision.
This is an opportunity to make an impact and grow with an innovative start-up company. An ideal candidate has a passion for taking care of vehicles in a dynamic environment, knowledge of routine vehicle issues, and an eye for vehicle imperfections and errors in vehicle documents.
- Transport vehicles to inspection, cleaning, fueling, and maintenance facilities.
- Perform valet parking.
- Liaise between HQ, DMV, and TLC facilities.
- Prepare and organize documents, including e-filing.
- 3+ years with a driver's license
- Cautious and precise motor skills
- Punctual and highly organized
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Commitment: This is a long-term, ongoing contract position.
At Sally, our mission is to be the most trusted vehicle and service provider in New York City. We own and operate a fleet of for-hire-vehicles (FHVs) and rent them to eligible driving professionals on a flexible basis. We purchase, maintain, insure, and manage the entire lifecycle of our vehicles. We find the most professional drivers in NYC and offer best-in-class service.