Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$78.00 - $89.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Product Designer who is passionate about user-centered design processes. In this role, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process—from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
All candidates must be able to utilize their full range of product/interaction/visual design skills and own user experiences for a wide area of the company’s product.As a Product Designer, you will:
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant, and meets user's needs.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into design solutions that are useful and valuable.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the company’s bar for quality.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers, and content designers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Art, Industrial Design, Architecture, Industrial Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A URL to your portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Verbal/written communication, problem solving, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Ability to be highly collaborative with other designers and team members
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.