Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping Via find a highly motivated Field Operations Associate to ensure a seamless operational and customer experience. Via has partnered with mass transit agencies around the world to offer ground transportation services, and as a Field Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing partners using Via’s innovative paratransit technology.
As Field Operations Associate, you’ll also manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of Via's services. The ideal candidate brings 2-5 years of project management experience, problem-solving, and communication skills. You’re also passionate about Via and transforming the transportation industry.
As Field Manager, you will:
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable customer experience.
- Manage driver supply to ensure that Via has the right number of drivers on the road at a given point of time.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state, local and company policies, procedures and regulations on service operations.
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions when needed.
- Provide extensive training to new drivers in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Respond to customer feedback and live customer issues.
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth.
- Be accountable for providing safe, clean and reliable vehicles.
- Ensuring that safety inspections are properly scheduled, carried out, monitored, acted upon and documented.
- Bachelor's degree
- An independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Previous project management experience, and customer service experience a plus
- Skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Experience managing a team and handling scheduling for a team a plus
- Experience working in paratransit a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time salaried position with benefits at Via and based in Norfolk, VA. Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Via is transforming the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!