Expected Salary$58 - $62 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an SMB Marketing Associate to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll help support a vibrant network of small to medium size businesses actively growing their business via social media platforms. If you're passionate about building community and enjoy event coordination and logistics, this is the role for you!
- Support with the day-to-day community moderation of a group for “small business advocates” — including moderating comments, triaging support issues and developing content to be published.
- Interview small to medium sized businesses for opportunities to share their stories more broadly.
- Manage group database and information in internal tools/systems.
- Develop detailed briefs for small business activations.
- Own and maintain event activations, from project development to execution and project wrap up.
- Occasionally travel to support the hosting of events for group members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Client Service/Account Management department, preferably in an event agency
- Very strong writing skills, with experience in editorial, copywriting, or content strategy
- Experience with social media content development
- Experience working on large-scale cross-functional projects
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Passion for all things related to small businesses
- A demonstrated track record of online and offline community leadership is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 7-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. Some travel may be required.