Expected Salary$69 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Security Analyst - Vulnerability Management to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll help ensure the security of Facebook's systems and software by analyzing, triaging, and resolving security bugs and risks.
- Triage incoming software, systems, and infrastructure vulnerabilities on a daily basis.
- Research and reproduce vulnerabilities and the ideal way to mitigate them.
- Proactively update service and system owners of potential vulnerabilities and work with them on resolution.
- Configure internal tooling to automate repetitive manual processes.
- Create security tasks from different programs and work with security engineers and engineering teams to classify and fix security bugs.
- Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal improvements.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of information security principles
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, system administration, vulnerability management and/or network security
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a web/tech company
- Experience in a tech field and understanding of web application architectures
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners (Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Experience with query languages and data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau)
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.