HireArt is looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll perform daily monitoring of company-wide cash levels and evaluate potential investment opportunities.
We’re seeking a Treasury Analyst with experience in corporate treasury or similar, who is willing to dive into the details and can clearly communicate findings. This is a great opportunity for a finance professional looking to gain experience and grow with an innovative company.
- Facilitate treasury wire payments as needed.
- Monitor bank counter-parties and propose appropriate counter-party exposures.
- Provide data and assistance for a direct cashflow forecast, including variance analysis and commentary.
- Compile investment schedules for Senior Management outlining investment decisions and compliance with internal investment policies.
- Support Bank Account Management systems.
- Track relevant market news (FOMC announcements, counter-party credit ratings, etc.).
- Support foreign exchange initiatives including trading, risk monitoring and reporting.
- Assist in monitoring the company's global inter-company loan portfolio.
- Support the development and execution of funding plans for various legal entities.
- Support the operations of the company's Treasury Work Station.
- Organize support for quarterly and annual audits.
- Coordinate with the accounting, tax, and payments teams on projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- 2+ years relevant experience in Corporate Treasury or equivalent
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional ability to analyze financial data and clearly communicate results
- Experience with Kyriba preferred
Commitment: This is a 4-month contract.