Expected Salary$23 - $26 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Geospatial Curation Expert to work on-site at Facebook’s New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help curate Facebook’s places data quality.
- Investigate potentially erroneous location and geospatial data.
- Identify patterns and fix problematic entities.
- Provide feedback to engineers to improve data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of professional work experience
- Experience working in GIS/digital maps
- Full proficiency in MS Office and related products
- Comfortable learning and mastering new technical tools
- Orientation to action - moving fast and drive for results
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Exceptional problem solving skills with an enthusiasm for learning new things
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.