Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor (Turkish) to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and resolve issues related to Turkish-language content and user accounts that have been flagged or reported. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve Trust & Safety processes and ensure a quality user experience.
For this role, we're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in the Turkish language. You have strong communication and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional attention to detail. Previous experience surfacing trends or interpreting and applying policy is a plus.
You’re also comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with varied teams, and can handle sensitive data and material with professionalism and discretion. You have a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for diverse users across the globe!
- Respond to inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts to determine when they are spam accounts.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and ensure high-quality support.
- Communicate trends you're seeing to help improve Trust & Safety efforts and work processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual fluency in Turkish and English
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to quickly absorb training on tool functionality
- Penchant for web technology, including various web and mobile apps
- A high level of professionalism and discretion
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Experience reviewing and working with corporate/public policies a plus
Note: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
Commitment: This is a full-time, 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.