Location:Las Vegas, NV
Expected Pay Rate:$14.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, flexibility to work weekends
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, a mobile games platform, hire a Payments Risk Agent. In this role, you’ll be our client's first line of defense against bad actors trying to take advantage of our developers and other players on our system.
Do you enjoy investigating and catching suspicious behavior? Are you a great communicator who can convey sensitive topics in a clear manner? Do you like testing apps and playing games as part of your job? Then we want to talk to you.
As Payments Risk Agent, you will:
- Review suspicious transactions and account activity for any potential threats
- Investigate claims of fraudulent or otherwise unauthorized account activity from our players
- Refute player disputes by compiling compelling evidence
- Completing ad hoc projects to support the Trust and Safety team
- Assist our Player Support team with sensitive player inquiries
- 1+ years of support experience
- Experience working with a help desk ticketing system
- High attention to detail
- Mature and self-motivated with a positive, professional attitude
- Effective Collaborator - Works well with teammates and contributes ideas for team growth
- Willingness to work weekends
- Experience in payments/finance or risk prevention, a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month contract position based in Las Vegas, NV. Candidates must be local to the Las Vegas area. Due to COVID, this opening is currently remote, but attendance in-office will be required in 2021 (or when safe to do so). Some weekend work may be required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.