Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 - $86.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Strategic Partner Development Manager to join its Business Education partnerships team, the goal of which is to build compelling and mutually beneficial partnerships with all types of institutions—from schools and higher education institutions, to nonprofits, partner companies and thought-leaders.
The Strategic Partner Development team focuses on ensuring all audiences have access to the company’s learning content/certifications and understand how it supports economic opportunities for all those it serves and the wider ecosystem. It also works hard to support learners from Black and Latinx communities in the USA.
As a Strategic Partner Development Manager, you will build out scaled partnerships for the company’s blueprint across the world.
The ideal candidate is curious and seeks to research and broker partnerships across all continents. You will also have great communication skills and be a rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.As a Strategic Partner Development Manager, you will:
- Seek out/manage demand from all types of partners to understand the company’s blueprint and look for collaborative opportunities for students, educators, job-seekers, and non-profits—as well as other potential audiences.
- Collaborate on products/partnerships strategies and manage partner relationships.
- Work to identify scalable solutions for continued growth of both products and partnerships (e.g. AR, AI, and technical education).
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch education products and partnerships.
- Support the company’s representation in a variety of public settings (i.e. both online and in-person events).
- Collaborate with key cross-functional teams to ensure strategies your team builds with them are the best possible approaches for the company’s customers and support the goals of key internal stakeholders/the company’s blueprint.
- Partner with cross functional teams/industry leaders that derive data/insights, which help drive the adoption of the company’s learning experiences among new, emerging cohorts using quantitative and qualitative data (either existing or new).
- Regularly review and evolve programs with stakeholders to maximize quality of programs and nurture relationships.
- Partner with the company’s marketing and communication team to highlight successes amongst these new cohorts, illustrating their impact.
- 8+ years experience as a Program Manager, overseeing/organizing multiple programs and workstreams, collaborating with key stakeholders to keep projects moving forward (business/marketing experience preferred)
- Experience working closely with own team and cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to execute at scale in sales, marketing, partnership programs, or related areas
- Deep knowledge and passion for the needs of young people
- Demonstrated understanding of educational technology and personalized learning programs
- Adept at solving problems that span education and technology
- Ability to define, develop, assess, and refine based on feedback and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to work well within, and represent, a global organization
- Strong diplomatic communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with an orientation for making data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to influence others
- Passion for spending time with partners in education, truly listening to them, understanding their challenges, and arriving at solutions that will work for their needs/provide scalable solutions
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension) staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.