Expected Salary$30 - $33 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Testing Participant Recruiter to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a diverse and collaborative research team focused on improving social media platforms for small and medium sized businesses.
As Product Testing Participant Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for recruiting businesses to participate in product testing forums, guiding them through the process, and gathering relevant feedback.
An ideal candidate is experienced in recruiting for research studies, and brings top-notch organizational skills along with a passion for social media and outstanding customer service.
- Gather recruiting specifications from Product & Service Operations teams.
- Identify candidate pools for successful recruiting.
- Screen participants by phone, email and survey.
- Schedule participants for testing and research sessions.
- Communicate with candidates about logistical details, and guide them through the research process.
- Ensure compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected.
- Log all participants in a centralized database.
- Coordinate with XFN partners to research and onboard vendors.
- Develop efficient processes for contracts and payments.
- Develop efficient processes for communication with legal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of scheduling/recruiting experience
- Experience with online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools and scheduling/calendar management tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Passionate about social media
- Research participant recruiting experience a strong plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.