Expected Salary$34.00 - $37.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a CRM Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. We’re seeking someone with excellent project management skills to improve the processes and quality related to global business marketing data. You’ll work closely with teams who are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate brands, businesses, and agencies through digital technology.
The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of CRM, be proficient in SQL and database management and have a capacity to build great relationships with local teams. The individual who ultimately steps into this role must be someone who is a self-starter and thrives in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a strong focus on execution and impact.
- Create a scorecard of the existing business marketing CRM data.
- Develop a process to ensure all data is correctly captured in business CRM tools.
- Reconcile business CRM data sources across North America marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field
- 2+ years of CRM data management experience
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency and knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data management tools, such as Salesforce
- Stellar operational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.