Expected Salary$24.00 per hour
HireArt is looking for a part-time Office Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Burlingame office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the office is properly provisioned and performing administrative tasks and other duties as needed.
This is a part-time position with an expected commitment of 10 hours per week, spread over 2-3 days at the office (either Monday, Wednesday and Friday OR Tuesday, Thursday).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of forward-thinking problem solvers in a dynamic startup environment. You'll also have the opportunity to take on more hours and responsibilities as the company grows.
- Help organize and maintain the office common areas.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintain office equipment as needed.
- Maintain supply inventory.
- High school diploma
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Great communication skills
- Ability to write clearly
- Warm personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Commitment: This is a part-time, ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Burlingame, CA. This position requires a commitment of 2-3 days on-site (up to 10 hours per week).