Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping goPuff find a Contract Recruiter to play a vital role in attracting high-caliber candidates to propel and evolve their operations. You will consult with hiring managers across multiple departments and divisions in order to attract and hire the very best talent in the industry. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of in-house recruiting experience at a high-growth company.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
As Contract Recruiter, you will:
- Identify and assess a diverse candidate pool and manage candidates through the full lifecycle of the recruitment process.
- Build candidate pipelines and manage candidates throughout the interview process.
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to create offers.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of all recruiting processes in a rapidly changing environment.
- Coordinate and attend recruitment events.
- Draft job postings and interview questions.
- Develop your knowledge based on goPuff’s business, culture, and market.
- Stay up to date on the recruiting industry’s best practices employment legislation and latest trends.
- 3+ years of in-house recruiting experience at a high-growth company
- Skilled with technology and comfortable with applicant tracking systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with management to create a positive and thorough process for all potential employees
- Ability to handle multiple projects and candidates simultaneously under minimal supervision
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
goPuff is the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs. Through centrally located micro-fulfillment centers, we deliver more than 3,000 products right to your door. Since its founding in 2013, goPuff has been committed to providing convenience and speed when you need it most.
As the fastest-growing, most affordable delivery service on the market, goPuff operates from 12 pm to 4:30 am and 24/7 in some areas to bring you what you need, when you need it–we deliver ice cream, toilet paper, cold medicine & more. goPuff also brings you all of the drinks you need–including wine, beer & alcohol delivery in select locations to customers 21+. goPuff’s model allows for fast delivery of daily essentials directly from facilities to your door, eliminating the middleman.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, goPuff currently operates in more than 200 facilities in 500+ cities across the U.S., including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C. & many more.