Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 - $81.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Social Marketing Manager to lead key work streams within the our client's Marketing team. This role will be responsible for leading strategic development and execution of social marketing communications initiatives that support and build our client's brand in the eyes of its global community. In this role you'll work with multiple internal teams as well as external vendors to deliver successful community content both on and off platform, as well as to build external fame and visibility for our client's initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience leading creative development, teams and cross-functional projects and have a strong background in developing creatively driven social content. Previous experience will have covered social marketing and multi-channel communications planning, using data to identify insights and build compelling strategies for our community content.
As Social Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead key creative agency and production partner relationships developing best-in-class social editorial content, delivering consistent value from our partners
- Develop and manage the execution of social marketing campaigns in partnership with internal creative teams
- Partner with Brand Strategy, Insights, Analytics, and Media Delivery teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of community understanding and structured to deliver data-driven results
- Be cultivate an expert level of understand our client's community, making sure the editorial agenda is protected and promoted and that the content being developed has the greatest impact and resonance
- Build exposure, both on-platform and off, by leveraging relationships with cross-functional teams to further the reach and fame of content
- Analyze cultural, community, media and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
- Support approach for moderation working with our external partner, reinforcing tonal guidelines, response framework and measurement
- Present to large audiences and to senior leadership stakeholders
- 7+ years advertising and marketing experience with experience in social marketing
- Experience working with consumer-facing corporate brands
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social marketing campaigns
- Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations
- Proven strategic experience designing and delivering impactful marketing solutions
- Experience building, inspiring, and leading happy and productive teams
- An expert at relationship building: open, tenacious, curious, and a champion for this type of work.
- A unique passion for problem-solving and driving data-driven results
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Proven creative sense and communication skills
- Portfolio link on resume highly preferred
- Experience with project management
- Media/editorial experience
- Experience creating social content for high profile brand or publisher
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt, with potential for extension, and based in New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.