Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$81.00 - $93.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Product Designer to be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
In this role, you’ll utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. You’ll also own the user experience for a wide area of the company’s product.
The ideal candidate must have a balance between product design and craft.As a Product Designer, you will:
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable.
- Contribute to high-level, strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the company’s bar for quality.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent design thinking
- Expertise crafting interaction design skills
- Ability to convert requirements into usable designs
- Front-end programming background
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Verbal/written communication, problem-solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time
- Experience working in 3D applications or Platforms (i.e.: Unity, Unreal, etc.) is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Los Angeles, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Los Angeles area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.