Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Business Operations Program Manager to work onsite at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support the day-to-day operations of the Product Marketing team.
- Prioritization and planning with key internal partners
- Organization and prioritization of team needs for XFN partner enablement
- Assist with report outs and MLT updates
- Drive semi-annual strategic planning activities
- Lead consolidation and insights for product launch/campaign performance
- Develop quarterly forecasts
- Track invoices and report monthly accruals
- Assist in headcount tracking and drive team growth and connection
- Develop and implement strategies for knowledge management and best practice sharing
- Help manage content for team meetings and offsites
- Create strategy decks
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years in product or consumer marketing, marketing operations, or business management consulting, ideally in a tech environment.
- Experience in budget forecasts and variance analysis
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to analyze processes and identify areas for improvement and optimization
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint, with ability to synthesize insights into storytelling
- Familiarity with social media industry preferred
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.