Location:Los Altos, CA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 30 hours per week
HireArt is helping Toyota Research Institute (TRI) hire an Audio Visual Support Technician to set up, test, operate, and assess equipment required for the company’s live virtual events.
In this role, you’ll employ strong technical skills to solve audio visual issues, partnering with the Communications & IT teams and building trust with key organizational leaders.As an Audio Visual Support Technician, you will:
- Set up and manage all audio visual virtual events, using Google Meet, Zoom, and Microsoft teams.
- Partner with IT to solve issues and help out with video conferencing hardware in conference rooms.
- Work with Operations & IT leadership to improve technology and user experience in HQ All Hands Space.
- Build trust and confidence across the Executive team and with Executive Assistants.
- 2+ years experience working as an audio visual technician
- Strong technical skills
- Must be composed and have a calm disposition
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
- Ability to handle stress and instill trust/confidence when troubleshooting
- Experience with Crestron and Extron systems preferred
Commitment:This is a part-time (30 hours per week) ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Los Altos, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen in 2022 and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
At Toyota Research Institute (TRI), we’re working to build a future where everyone has the freedom to move, engage, and explore with a focus on reducing vehicle collisions, injuries, and fatalities. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of human life through advances in artificial intelligence, automated driving, robotics, and materials science. We’re dedicated to building a world of “mobility for all” where everyone, regardless of age or ability, can live in harmony with technology to enjoy a better life. Through innovations in AI, we’ll...
- Develop vehicles incapable of causing a crash, regardless of the actions of the driver.
- Develop technology for vehicles and robots to help people enjoy new levels of independence, access, and mobility.
- Bring advanced mobility technology to the market faster.
- Discover new materials that will make drive batteries and hydrogen fuel cells smaller, lighter, less expensive and more powerful.
Our work is guided by a dedication to safety – in how we research, develop, and validate the performance of vehicle technology to benefit society. As a subsidiary of Toyota, TRI is fueled by a diverse and inclusive community of people who carry invaluable leadership, experience, and ideas from industry-leading companies. Over half of our technical team carries Ph.D. degrees. We’re continually searching for the world’s best talent ‒ people who are ready to define the new world of mobility with us!
We strive to build a company that helps our people thrive, achieve work-life balance, and bring their best selves to work. At TRI, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds ‒ a fun start-up environment with brilliant people who enjoy solving tough problems and the financial backing to successfully achieve our goals. If you’re passionate about working with smart people to make cars safer, enable the elderly to age in place, or design alternative fuel sources, TRI is the place for you. ‒ Start your impossible with us.