Expected Pay Rate:$13.50 - $15.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, Eastern Timezone business hours. Some weekend flexibility preferred.
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping a fast-growing FinTech startup hire a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Consultant. In this role, you will help our client's Loans Team run KYC and application processing for the PPP loan program provided by the federal government.
You will handle a high volume of PPP applications and client inquiries. You'll closely track the progress of each application, collecting data and shepherding information forward, and follow up with clients as necessary. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience in customer support, be incredibly articulate when communicating complex solutions, and have a keen eye for detail and ability to troubleshoot problems.
As PPP Consultant, you will:
- Learn the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) inside and out to maximize effectiveness with clients
- Educate clients on the Paycheck Protection Program and steps to complete and submit an PPP application
- Collaborate with clients to collect and verify the necessary information and documentation to ensure PPP applications meet federal regulations
- Provide excellent customer service, communicating clearly and concisely while remaining empathetic, accurate and resourceful
- Answer client questions related to PPP application requirements and processes
- 1+ years of prior customer service, help desk, or support experience
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong sense of urgency and focus on being highly responsive to clients
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Google Suite and Slack and willingness to learn new systems including Airtable and LoanWriter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing process
- Willingness to learn and capacity to conduct research in order to further knowledge
- Passion for people and providing them with delightful client experience
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.