Expected Salary$35.00 - $38.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire Commercial Label Partnerships Specialist to work onsite at our client’s New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with internal teams to ensure music industry partners have an exceptional experience across social media platforms, from resolving bugs and assisting with user requests to managing data, payments, and educational product materials.
- Support the label rights manager in reporting and resolving bugs, and following up internally with operations and cross-functional teams to facilitate label responses.
- Work with internal teams to process social media verification requests for all music label partners, and manage a database of requests.
- Support user account management and integrity by responding to access issues, merge requests, and user/profile name changes, etc.
- Create, manage and process ad credits and coupons for music label partners,.
- Manage and maintain the CRM database for music industry partners.
- Create educational one-sheets on new products and features.
- Produce ad-hoc reports using internal dashboards as requested.
- Pocess invoices, expedite payments, change in process requests/directives/etc.
- Participate in planning and execution meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of digital music experience (interaction with record labels a plus but not required)
- Experience with CRM systems and comfortable with data tracking/management
- Firm understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40-hours per week), 12-month contract position based in New York, NY.