Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator - Business Success & Storytelling to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage day-today success story and content production for the North American Business Marketing Team.
Your primary responsibility will be to project manage the creation of success stories and marketing content. The role requires collaboration with writers and designers as well as marketing and sales teams. This role also offers an opportunity to work across all North America audience teams and generate best-in-class content and customer proof points using Facebook for Business products and services.
- Coordinate, produce, and project manage case study production for North America Business Marketing.
- Project manage the development of marketing content for vertical and thought leadership presentations.
- Oversee editing and production process for both case studies and content.
- Produce corresponding deliverables including but not limited to product collateral, slides, and video screen captures.
- Facilitate internal content approval process across legal, sales, and marketing.
- Manage team status updates and own internal communication for NA Business Marketing.
- Optimize operations across customer success and content teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Experience developing B2B marketing content
- Experience managing and optimizing digital campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple, short-duration projects
- Superb cross-functional, project management and leadership skills, with the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
Commitment: This is a 9 mo. contract.