Expected Pay Rate:$13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Schedule:Part-time (20-30 hours per week) to start, full-time (40 hours per week) within a month
HireArt is helping a rapidly growing startup find an Install Technician to install, service, and test car hardware.
Our client enables rideshare drivers to increase their earnings by providing a custom, vending console full of amenities - from snacks to earbuds - that drivers can sell to their passengers to make their experience exceptional.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with experience in both customer service and vehicle repair/servicing. You'll also be open to the position transitioning from part-time to full-time within a month. Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English is preferred.
As an Install Technician, you would:
- Install and service car hardware.
- Perform manual testing procedures against software and hardware.
- Communicate installation status and troubleshooting results.
- Handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- Benefits-eligible on first day of employment!
- Pre-tax, commuter benefits
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of vehicle service and repair experience
- Experience installing car amps or A/B video equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge (comfortable using batteries and power supplies)
- Familiar with wiring car electronics
- Fast learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- ASE/MESA/MESP certification preferred
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English is preferred
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Dallas, TX. The position will begin part-time (20-30 hours per week) and increase to full-time (40 hours per week) within a month.