Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Advertising Operations Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help lead a small team of Ad Operations agents focused on testing the performance of new advertising tools and products before sending them to market.
We’re seeking an Advertising Operations Coordinator with experience managing digital advertising campaigns. You also have a thorough understanding of Facebook advertising tools and campaign success metrics.
Success in this position requires strong prioritization, relationship building, and communications skills, along with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Lead and oversee a team of Ad Operations contractors, execute quality assurance, and guarantee a high level of team performance.
- Lead and manage initiatives, anticipate challenges and objections, and provide solutions and guidance with support from Program Managers.
- Manage the team's capacity, and mentor and on-board existing and new team members.
- Help manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for digital advertisers.
- Work closely with internal team members to maintain quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
- Complete projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years experience managing online advertising campaigns
- Direct experience managing advertising campaigns using Facebook advertising tools
- Thorough understanding of major campaign success metrics
- Experience providing insights to optimize campaigns
- Experience with managing, mentoring and training team members
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns in a timely fashion while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Desire to be a part of the constantly evolving digital ad marketplace
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.