Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$40.00 - $50.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, Eastern business hours
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping DotDash, one of the largest and fastest growing online publishers, find a Technical Recruiter to help drive the talent acquisition strategy for its fast-growing Engineering and Product teams. In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team’s hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, and build a robust pipeline of engineers and product professionals to fill technical positions.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a full-cycle recruiter, 1+ years of technical recruiting or 2+ years of technical sourcing experience, and will have successfully recruited full-stack developers and product managers.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to engage with top technical talent
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with engineering and product leaders by providing advice, insights, and solutions that
- Maintain data integrity practices and provide insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of technical recruiting or 2+ years of technical sourcing experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency/search firm
- Proven success filling engineering and product positions
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of requisitions and candidates
- Excellent communication skills effectively partner with and advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- You have experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- You are well-versed in recruiting practices and tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobvite, G Suite, Entelo)
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt. Candidates must be able to work during Eastern Timezone business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.