Expected Salary$39.00 - $43.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a short-term contract basis. We’re seeking a detail-oriented data analyst to complete a business-critical meta-data and content organization project and build out a repository for documenting sales workflows.
This 3-week project will require transferring existing materials and information into a new format while thinking critically about the best way to organize, record, search and update information in order to accelerate operational speed across the entire group.
You’ll assume full responsibility for deliverables and perform thorough quality checks, as well as handle independent queries to solve for problems.
We’re seeking a Data Analyst with the ability to strike a balance between working in a process-oriented environment and managing daily shifting priorities. The ideal candidate is also an excellent team player with strong analytical and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technological field
- Background in finance, accounting, and data analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail related to data entry and quality assurance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google spreadsheets (data analysis formulas, pivot tables, filtering, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and acting autonomously once direction has been provided
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-week contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.