Location:San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week. PST business hours preferred, though not required
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a sharp, good-humored Business Analyst (Sourcing Operations) to support its EPD (Engineering, Product and Design) category management team.
In this role, you’ll ensure timely contract renewals and manage software/product sourcing operations at the company, working with passionate team members in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and constantly changing environment.As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Shadow the Category Manager (Software) and collaborate with teams to understand the Category Management Objectives and Sourcing Footprint.
- Create/maintain the contracts database and terms of the engagement.
- Manage contract renewals of value less than $50k.
- Consolidate tail-end spending through VARs.
- Collaborate with Engineering Managers and Supplier Account Reps, maintaining a database of usage across software and cloud purchases.
- Work with Category Manager to avoid overages and ensure optimal usage.
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics (e.g. spending and usage analytics).
- Maintain database of market intel on suppliers, products, pricing models, and key capabilities.
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain/Operations or related field
- 1+ years of Business Analyst/Sourcing Operations experience in a fast paced organization
- Proven database administration/management skills
- Proficiency in Dropbox, GSuite, Microsoft Office, Slack and Zoom
- Attention to detail, both proactive and reactive
- Comfort in a working-from-home/async situation
- Excellent communication skills, especially with technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple work streams
- Experience in tech or an understanding of the tech industry
- Familiarity with legal terms for the order forms/MSA
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to U.S.-based candidates. The ability to work PST business hours is preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.