Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping our client hire a skilled and highly motivated UI Engineer. As a full-stack engineer on the Data Platform team, you will be responsible for developing an interactive tool that would provide the ability to manage the submission, monitoring, and troubleshooting progress of millions of scheduled and ad-hoc jobs.
The user interface will be leveraged by engineers within and outside of the Data Platform. You'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working with several teams across the company.
As UI Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with engineers and UX designers to define requirements for a scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform for efficient resource management.
- Quickly iterate and develop front-end systems for internal tools, including demos, user interfaces and new features leveraging frameworks such as React and React Native.
- Build the tooling framework and features using our internal Hack programming language.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build back-end services to support the UI.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent software engineering skills
- 1+ years of full-stack application development
- Experience with Java, Python is a plus
- Experience building internal tools is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position staffed via HireArt. This position can be performed remotely and is open to U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.