Expected Salary$18.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking an intelligent self-starter to work full-time at one of Via's NYC driver operations centers. Via is a growing ride-sharing app looking to add a Partner Support Specialist to their team to help expand their driver partner service and support operations.
In this role, you will be involved in day-to-day operations, special projects and initiatives, and the development of the driver center team. You will be exposed to the ins and outs of an exciting growing company while promoting the benefits of Via to new partners, resolving everyday support issues, and helping to create an incredible experience for Via's Driver Partners.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfort dealing with customers, and strong attention to detail.
- Act as the first point of contact for Via’s Driver Partners, starting a happy and productive relationship between them and the company.
- Use technology, web tools, and customer data to provide meaningful and useful support to Driver Partners when they most need it.
- Work closely with other teams within Via to raise the bar for customer service, develop new initiatives, and support driver growth.
- Associate's degree or higher
- A tactful and effective communicator who intuitively finds the appropriate tone in every situation.
- An independent self-starter who is comfortable multi-tasking and delivering results on a variety of projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Someone who is vigilant about getting things right the first time, every time.
- A client-facing veteran with experience in high volume customer service or corporate sales, including making conversion and support calls.
- Comfort working with spreadsheets and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.