Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$65.00 - $74.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Marketing Communications Manager to join its Community & Impact Partnerships Marketing team (a strategic partner of its Social Impact Partnerships division) which focuses on supporting nonprofit organizations, helping them accelerate their real-world impact.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing custom messaging/marketing to nonprofit/NGO audiences while supporting the company’s holistic social impact narrative. You will work cross-functionally to create product messaging, program positioning, collateral, and various other forms of marketing content that uniquely connects with/supports the needs of partners online and offline.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the way their team can help nonprofit organizations drive real-world outcomes using the company’s products and programs. You will also demonstrate excellent marketing, communications, writing, collaboration, and cross-functional coordination as well as have a knack for leveraging proven communication skills, an eye for visually powerful communication, and the ability to work across a broad range of topics.
As a Marketing Communications Manager you will:
- Develop and execute world-class partner go-to-market strategies and materials to support product and program launches, updates, and education.
- Understand the needs and motivations of nonprofit organizations, social impact, and community influencers.
- Become an expert in company products that support nonprofit organizations.
- Deliver a clear vision to show meaningful value of products and programs to the entire social impact ecosystem.
- Create compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g. narrative, messaging, presentations, collateral, case studies, videos, pitch decks, newsletters, etc.) that maintains a cohesive global narrative.
- Work directly with the Social Impact Partnerships and Product Marketing teams to drive product and program awareness, adoption, engagement, and partner satisfaction at a global and regional level.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including partnerships, marketing, policy, PR/communications, legal, product, design, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ professional experience in marketing communications or product marketing in the technology and social media space
- Proven impact writing marketing copy for partner marketing, websites, newsletters, case studies, and other marketing communications, including channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and B2C outbound marketing channels and tactics, including product go to market, community management, and CRM
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and simply communicate complex, large-scale concepts
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences, particularly nonprofits, NGOs, and social impact influencers
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Cross-functional, project management, and experience partnering with product, comms, and partnership teams
- Analytical skills and background, with the ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and influencing decisions across teams
- Experience working in matrix and global cross-functional organizations across time zones and languages
- Experience marketing social purpose-driven and community-driven products and programs to diverse, global audiences
- Passionate about helping social impact organizations at scale
- Experience with Figma, Canva and Photoshop
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position (with the potential to extend or convert to a permanent role) staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to U.S.-based candidates who are local to Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; the Bay Area, CA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.; or Los Angeles.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.