Expected Salary$58 - $61 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager, 3D Interactive Games to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead the management and organization of multi-team AR/VR projects, including the ongoing development of social games and activities.
You’ll work with teams focused on exploring the potential of virtual reality's role in social media and designing new ways for people to connect, explore and share using the unique qualities of augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR). You’ll facilitate the creation and ongoing improvements of entertainment experiences while working with some of the world's most talented designer, product, art and entertainment professionals.
We’re seeking individuals with a solid background in game and entertainment product development who can coordinate, execute and report on these projects using skills in project management. The ideal candidate will be able to apply communications skills to capture priorities, organizational skills to rally the team around a roadmap, and execution skills to deliver against a timeline.
- Break ambiguous work into tangible and manageable objectives.
- Document project ownership and status.
- Assess progress and report risks.
- Triage new work (bugs/features).
- Build & manage dashboards for tracking products and product pillars’ status and velocity.
- 4+ years in production or program/project management for Networked 3D Interactive games (MMO, MOBA, FPS or similarly complex networked entertainment product)
- Experience in project management for entertainment products
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and able to prioritize effectively
- Comfortable working with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working virtual reality products and services a plus