Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Business Marketing Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the process and execution of deliverables for the Global Business Marketing Guild team, while working with various stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing Strategy, and more.
We’re seeking a Business Marketing Project Manager with in-depth experience in planning the strategy, design, and development of digital marketing collateral, including websites and ad campaigns. You’re organized, meticulous, and an outstanding communicator who can successfully deliver results in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Partner with Digital Channels (web, email, paid ads), Design, and Engineering to drive successful delivery of large-scale digital projects.
- Establish timelines, dependencies, and schedule to achieve, both department goals and project specific goals.
- Actively manage multiple projects across multiple channels, while remaining flexible to unexpectedly adapt to the evolving project needs.
- Track activities on projects and establish a clear path and owners of next steps.
- Facilitate relationships between teams, move processes forward, find resources, create schedules, raise concerns to appropriate owners early, and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, and establish meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Coordinate resources across multiple project initiatives and teams.
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth experience in planning and managing strategy, design, production, and development of websites, ad campaigns, and other marketing materials for large, complex digital projects
- Expert understanding of digital process and applicable digital deliverables (e.g., website, apps, e-mails, advertising)
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience at a creative/marketing agency or studio a plus
Commitment: This is a 4-month contract.