Schedule:40 hours per week, may require some weekend or night shifts
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find a Bilingual Community Associate (Spanish/English) to guide drivers through the onboarding process in person, over the phone, and by email. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience with in-person customer service roles such as retail, technical support, or hospitality.
You will be the face of the company, meeting with applicants and current drivers at the local facilities and preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities, providing a world-class experience, and have the opportunity to drive our local operations activities in wide variety of facets including analyzing local market data, onboarding new drivers, creating driver communications, and much more.
As Bilingual Community Associate, you will:
- Guide drivers through the onboarding process in person, over the phone, and by email.
- Support applicants and drivers with your knowledge of both Phoenix and the company's platform.
- Perform pre- and post-applicant outreach to get drivers approved and on the road.
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have.
- Uphold the company standard of service while working with all drivers.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience with in-person customer service roles such as retail, technical support, or hospitality
- Bilingual fluency (read, write, speak) in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Familiarity with the greater San Jose area
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, and Google Docs preferred
- Able to stand for most of the workday (accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Oakland, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.