HireArt is looking to hire a Product Community Manager - Teens USA to work onsite at Instagram's Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with the Head of Global Community, Teens Community Lead, and the North America Community Engagement Manager to develop high impact moments with young communities, with a focus on gathering feedback and identifying product opportunities.
- Share strategy, input, and vision on fostering young communities.
- Build relationships with young community members to gather feedback on our platform and features.
- Utilize data-driven approaches to Identify communities and regions in the US to interact with, prioritizing those aligned to company goals.
- Identify product opportunities with young people who are using Instagram in different, surprising or creative ways.
- Participate in cross-functional product meetings to share feedback, understand goals, and develop an action plan to incorporate community members' point of view in the conversations.
- Connect with key internal stakeholders to translate feedback into product recommendations aligned with company objectives.
- Support other product related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in product feedback and community building. Experience working with teens or young people a plus.
- Experience in data-driven strategy formulation, and tracking metrics and goals
- Good technical skills, with a deep understanding of and demonstrable passion for the Instagram community and product
- Great understanding of different ways people use social media, particularly Instagram with a special emphasis in under 22 year olds
- Ability to work with different teams and being able to pivot as necessary, according to goals and objectives
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.