We are looking for a reliable logistics/operations manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain and company operations management. You will organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods while handling back office tasks.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure the organization runs smoothly.
- Manage most key vendor, merchant and partner relationships.
- Five or more years of experience
- Proficient in standard business office software programs
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
iTellio is a Digital Marketing Company that places large interactive kiosks in cafes, bars, and delis. We are based in Long Island City, New York and we are looking for a new team member to help grow our network footprint from 225 screens to 5000.