HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. As Trust and Safety Contractor, you'll work with a team dedicated to creating safe, reliable, and quality experiences for travelers around the world. You'll work to understand pain points, mitigate risks, ensure appropriate safety standards, and improve safety processes and workflows.
We’re seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and interested in user experience and safety efforts. The abilities to interpret and apply policy, identify and surface trends, and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment are crucial to this role.
- Review content and evaluate it against safety policy guidelines.
- Work closely with Customer Experience agents to understand core components regarding safety impact on the community.
- Work with third party vendors to gather and verify information.
- Identify patterns and pain points in workflows.
- Regularly surface insights to product and operations to allow for the optimization of workflow.
- Ensure maintenance of a high quality standard and user experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years professional work experience
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Ability to interpret and apply policy
- Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Past experience in operations at a tech company a huge plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA. An early schedule with a start time of 7-8am is preferred.