HireArt is looking to hire an Insight Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll conduct market research, query and analyze data, and help produce compelling, data-driven insights on business growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a curious researcher with the ability to communicate engaging stories and actionable insights. Additionally, experience in market research and analytics, data querying and manipulation expertise, and technical skills in MS Excel and SQL are essential for this role.
- Design and execute data queries and analyses to inform advertising strategy for key verticals (e.g. Food and Beverage, Beauty and Financial Services, etc.).
- Assist in development and analysis of custom surveys and qualitative research.
- Research questions centering on key audiences, categories, and consumer behaviors for a variety of industries.
- Pair analysis of internal data with data from third party sources and custom research to tell a holistic story about opportunity for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience working with large sets of data
- Expert skills in data querying and manipulation in SQL and Excel
- A team player comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in market research and analytics a plus
- Advertising industry experience a plus
- Experience in R, Python, and/or Tableau is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.