Location:Palo Alto, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$40.00 - $55.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 20-25 hours per week
HireArt is helping an online insurance provider for small businesses find a part-time Digital Marketing Manager to be a subject matter expert in paid social, display, and programmatic media direct-publisher buys.
In this role, you’ll develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that drive agent growth, and will need to deliver against aggressive lead volume and CPL goals. You’ll report to the Head of Growth Marketing (B2B) and will partner with Creative, Content, Analytics, and Direct Marketing teams.
All candidates should be self-starters who enjoy working in a fast-paced and values-driven organization.As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive growth in the number of leads for the agency’s business.
- Develop digital media plans in support of overall acquisition goals.
- Plan, implement, and manage (i.e. content creation, day-to-day management, ongoing experimentation, tracking, measurement, and reporting/analysis) Facebook, LinkedIn, GDN, and/or YouTube campaigns.
- Recommend tests and ensure alignment across other digital marketing channels.
- Partner with the Analytics team to refine tracking/measurement and develop channel specific dashboards.
- Establish reporting and benchmarks for performance to present to leadership teams on a monthly basis.
- 5+ years performance marketing experience, with at least 3 years specifically managing Facebook, LinkedIn, and programmatic display and video campaigns.
- Must have a strong knowledge of (and experience with) Facebook Ads manager, LinkedIn Campaign manager and a familiarity with DV360.
- Experience directing content/creative resources in the development of conversion-focused copy/creative, which aligns with brand voice/positioning.
- Strong analytical/quantitative analysis skills and a passion for data-driven decision making.
- Strong track record of scaling acquisition campaigns and hitting targets.
Commitment:This is a part-time (20-25 hours per week), contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Palo Alto, CA. It is fully remote until offices reopen; candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.