HireArt is looking to hire a Technology Financial Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an accounting or finance professional to learn about underlying cloud technology, with a focus on financial research, expense tracking and reporting, forecast optimization, and more.
- Track operating expenses as reported actuals come in, and communicate potential for material variances.
- Track capital expenditures as orders for equipment are placed.
- Partner with Supply Chain and Capacity Engineering teams to achieve budget targets.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure classifications for Fixed Assets are accurate and appropriate.
- Prepare monthly accrual reports for Research and Development and Infrastructure Cost of Goods Sold statements (COGS).
- Research and learn about the financial issues that impact cloud infrastructure decisions.
- Highlight opportunities to improve forecast accuracy.
- Additional responsibilities possible with right experience or strong performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of accounting experience (in a tech environment is a major plus!)
- Fixed Asset experience a plus
- Experience in financial planning and analysis a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once, while meeting deadlines and maintaining project quality
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.