Expected Salary$34 - $38 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Strategist to work on-site at (Neta)morphosis' New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll coordinate a variety of marketing deliverables: strategies, market research, investor pitch decks, concepts, logos, stunning videos and media, photography, tech builds and best-in-class digital platforms, ensuring expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
This role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the capability to move forward with challenges, and an ability to set aside ego in order to build something amazing. The ideal candidate is also passionate about helping companies and values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential.
- Research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics, and current events to provide relevant business insights.
- Orchestrate teams, synthesize different points of view and incorporate other people’s ideas into an active project or implementation plan.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging digital trends and practices, and continually learn and apply project management best practices.
- Manage expectations for the client and internal teams through effective communications.
- Build knowledge across a dynamic service offering in order to best grow amazing clients and to navigate your own growth path.
- 2+ years of experience as a digital project coordinator or manager
- 1+ year experience in SEO strategy, UX development, or CMS systems
- Direct experience in project coordinating at least 1 element of the ‘build’ process as it relates to copywriting, graphic design & UX, data engineering or back-end technology operations (i.e. you like to build things in one of these disciplines)
- Analytically minded with exposure to qualitative research practices and strategy development
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated capabilities in Google Calendar and spreadsheet creation/management
- Excellent professional written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A sense of ownership for everything you deliver
- Proven track record of team dynamic success, i.e. contributions towards improving team efficiency
Commitment: This is a full-time position with expected overtime (40+ hours per week). It is a 6-month contract position based in New York, NY with potential for FT conversion.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders.