Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Marketing Manager to work on-site on Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll work closely with Partner Marketing and Program teams to understand the needs of the partner ecosystem, and deliver valuable sales and informational communications.
- Develop sales enablement collateral (pitch decks, playbooks, infographic, modules) in conjunction with cross-functional team members.
- Devise go-to-market strategies across Instagram and Facebook's B2B marketing and advertising channels, PR, websites, and blogs.
- Execute promotion plans to our partner and developer audience both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales and Marketing, at a tech and/or product and services company
- Experience in partner marketing and B2B marketing and sales
- Experience in program and/or project management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Strategic thinking and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Commitment: This is a 7.5 mo. contract.